- Any personally identifiable information collected from you through the website, how that information is used, and with whom the information may be shared to.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place protect against the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, And Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contacts from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access To And Control Over Information
- You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- • See what data we have about you, if any.
- • Change/correct any data we have about you.
- • Have us delete any data we have about you.
- • Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Social Media
- We do participate in the use of conversion tracking concerning our social media audiences on Facebook and Pinterest. We adhere to their legal and moral guidelines, policies, and procedures to ensure privacy for our users and ownership of their information. All conversion tracking is anonymous and better aids our company in providing the best user experiences for our guests.